I'm new at this whole tagging thing. I've never been tagged before, and I have to admit, I'm flattered. I'm supposed to write 16 random thoughts. Here we go-
1. I had a snake, Jake growing up. He got loose in our house. We never saw Jake again.
2. I love shooting guns. I once won a competition when I was 7. I beat an 18 year old.
(I'm a better shot than my husband and my brother. Just ask my dad.)
3. I hate spiders, but I love holding tarantulas.
4. Derek and I want to adopt a girl from China.
5. Our dream is to raise our kids on a farm.
6. I've watched Toy Story 2 ten times in three days.
7. I've stood at the top of The Cliffs Of Moher.
8. My son shook hands with President Obama.
9. My boys are sick, and I wish I could be sick for them.
10. I want to go back to school and be a pharmacist.
11. This week I made mac and cheese for the boys. Mixed in with the noodles
was a spider, and a few beetles.
12. I hate mac and cheese now.
13. Luke wants to take my necklace (the one with the boys' names hanging from it) to school for 'N' day. Should I let him?
14. To my brother, Declan-Yes, I am seriously playing blog tag. Now I have a question for you-
You have a facebook page? Seriously.
15. I am desperate for new clothes, but desperately broke.
16. Jack is sleeping in the fort we built yesterday. Forts rule!
Whew, I did it. Did I bore you stiff? I tag: Meg, Melody, and Amber...you're it!
(Lucy-I wanted to tag you, and force you to blog. But, I'd rather go out for a drink and hear
your 16 random thoughts in person.)



5 comments:
I'm terrified of snakes & was always afraid Jake would find his way out of hiding while I was at that house. I still get chills thinking about it!
Facebook?
How would you know, unless your ON facebook. your brain has the shell on it...
Forts totally rule. I'm going to make the mother of all forts tonight after the kids go to bed.
hey no fair! I want to go for a drink too! LOL
I want to adopt a girl from China too, I keep telling Jeff we should start looking into the process, cause I heard it takes years.
Ok, I will work on my randomness today!
We build forts too, cute post! Amy, please get a facebook - it's fun! Guess I better start thinking on my 16 things since you're a sharp shooter! ;)
This was fun! I learned lots of new things about you. And Jack is just darling sleeping in the fort!
Post a Comment