Yesterday Evan went through the Sunday ads circling everything he wanted for his birthday with a bright blue sharpie.
He circled items any boy who's about to turn 8 would desire.
Rock Band for Wii, Tony Hawk Shoes, NFL Sweatshirts, etc.
Derek browsed through his birthday wishes and pointed these items from the
Walgreens ad out to me-

Oatmeal? What does this mean? Am I not feeding him enough?

Hot Tamales...YUMMMM! 3 for $3!! Both delicious and cost effective!

Now this one has me baffled. We have done all we can to raise our kids right. It breaks my heart to think he'd desire COKE for his birthday. This is strictly a PEPSI household. I may need Dr. Phil for help with this little issue.
Anyone know a good hypnotist?


3 comments:
GOOD BOY EVAN!! I'll send you that Coke if your mom won't buy it for you. Glad to see Aunt Lorie has been a positive influence.
:)
That is so funny! I love that he even went through and circled food and drinks! And rebelling already, imagine that, asking for Coke when he KNOWS Pepsi is the beverage of choice in your household. Could it be a sign of things to come?? LOL I love your blogs, your kids always make me laugh!
You let your kids have a sharpie?!! You are a brave woman!
Post a Comment