
I was talking to my steppy sister, Meg, last night. I was telling her all of the many reasons I think she should start a blog. Her husband, Adam, asked her what exactly would she have to blog about.
They don't have kids.....yet.
I began thinking, and slapped myself with a new challenge. Find something other than my kids to blog about.
All morning I've been desperately searching for something interesting to share with you. As I stood at the kitchen sink, I stared intently at our Sea Monkeys. Have they been fed today? THAT'S IT!!! I'll blog about our gazillion Sea Monkeys!
Here goes.
Someone in this house (who shall remain nameless so as not to defeat the challenge), used $10.00 of his Christmas money (thanks, Pa John. Yes, they are saving the rest) to buy a complete Sea Monkey kit. By complete, I mean, this was a bargain! It came with the tank, instant Sea Monkey dust, Sea Monkey food, a travel watch to put a few of them in and take them places (yes, we have taken them on a road trip already), a food scoop, and directions. We came home, put the magic dust into the water, waited a few short days, and now on top of the dog and two fish (who I've tried to unsuccessfully kill for more than a year), we now own close to 100 Sea Monkeys.
So there you have it. A post without mentioning my you know what's. Now run off to the store (Target), and buy yourself a Sea Monkey kit.
Buyer BEWARE....the directions say in teeny tiny print.....Sea Monkeys can live up to 5 years.
Don't say I didn't warn you.


No comments:
Post a Comment