Monday, January 19, 2009

M.L.K. Monday

Just a quick post here....

It's Martin Luther King Day, so you know what that means - NO SCHOOL!!! Yeahoooooo!!!

I've got all five of my boys home with me, and to top it off, I don't even have to do daycare today. Just my boys and me! It's a BEAUTIFUL day. We went on a long walk, and had the best time soakin' up the rays. Our walk wasn't long in distance, but took almost an hour. The boys were bound and determined to crunch, throw, and slide on every piece of ice they could find.
(I had no idea there was so much ice.)

Yes, I let them throw ice. (No one was hurt in the process.) Evan accidentally ran Jack over with the stroller, but that had nothing to do with ice throwing. And the ice really came in handy at this point.

Duty calls. Evan wants to bake a cake for M.L.K.

I never turn down cake.

Ciao!

No comments: