Monday, November 10, 2008

What Daddy Doesn't Know...


Dear Logan,

Thank you very much for playing dress-up with Mommy. You were such a good sport and looked so cute as a ladybug! As long as you don't tell daddy our little secret, we can play dress-up whenever you like!

We'll play again today once we get your big brothers off to school. We have to be careful, or they may rat us out!

I love you so much,
Mommy



6 comments:

Melody said...

Amy, you and I are so much alike it's scary. I have been dying to dress Michael up (or paint his nails, play dolls etc.) but Jeff wont let me. Now I know if I do it during the day, when he's at work, and erase any sign of it before he gets home, I can get away with it! Thanks!
Logan looks adorable in that. I am curious though, since you have all boys (as I soon will) where did that come from? LOL

Kristin said...

He's such a cute ballerina!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I painted Brandon's toe nails clear once because he wanted it on there. They looked so nice all glossy! Brian gave me "the look" though. haha no harm in it and Logan looked amused!

Lorie said...

I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Braden as cinderella somewhere...what do you expect from us moms without any girls?!

Amy said...

I knew you all would understand! The ladybug costume is from last years Discovery Toys inventory. I finally opened the box of all my 'show toys' and let the boys have a free for all.

declan said...

Funny. He takes after his daddy.