Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Weekend Consisted Of...

A Sleepover...Evan's best friend, Anders, spent the night on Friday. They fell asleep at midnight, and were up at 5:45 AM. I'm still yawning...

A Photo Shoot...My good friend, Lucy, took an amazing picture of our family for this years Christmas card. Sorry, can't show you....it would spoil the fun when you open up your card! Lucy, you're the BEST!!

Decorating for CHRISTMAS!...Yes, we decorated our house for Christmas! I love it!
A Visit With Santa!!...Santa arrived at our mall on Saturday night, so we went to see him. The boys sat on his lap and told them how WONDERFUL they've been all year. I don't think he noticed their noses growing.

Fist Finding...Wes discovered his hands and stared at his fists all weekend long. Mobiles, and other baby toys are SO overrated!

A Play Date...Luke invited his BFF, Erin, over for a play date. They are SO adorable together. (note to Aunt Sheila-BFF stands for 'Best Friends Forever')
And An EVICTION...Poor Logan was evicted from his crib at the ripe old age of 17 months. The first night didn't go too well, but I think he's getting the hang of it.

And HERE are the pictures to prove it!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

LOVE the picture of Wes looking at his hands!!

And Logie in a big boy bed!! Maybe Ryan will be in one by the time he's 16...

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Why did Logan get kicked out? Was Wes wanting an upgrade and his own space?