Friday, November 21, 2008

Three Years Ago...

I was looking at old pictures today, and came across some from three years ago.

THREE YEARS AGO...





...Luke was so tiny and cute....and he hadn't yet learned how to talk back. Oh, the joy...


...We were closing up Pa John's house for the winter.
...Evan was only in preschool. I'm happy to report that he is over his phase of wearing shorts with snow boots.
...Jack had just been born.
THREE YEARS AGO...
...I ONLY had 3 children. What in the world did I do with all of that extra FREE TIME?
...I had really long hair. I miss it. Maybe it will grow back.....it will take 3 years.
...I was only 30.
...The TOOTH FAIRY had never been to our house. Now she is a frequent visitor....and we are broke. Have you any idea what teeth go for these days?
...Three years ago, I never would have thought that one day we would have 5 boys. Now I can't imagine life without them. I thought my children, my life, and my marriage were all PERFECT. Little did I know, it only gets better with each passing year.
(Happy Friday night party night, everyone!!)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pictures!! I love seeing pictures of your kids growing up. And I have never seen anyone look so happy with a newborn baby - especially the THIRD baby - you are amazing.

Three years ago we were just settling into our house in Kentucky and Rachael was 9 months old. And she couldn't talk back, either. But she was a screamer, so some days I think it's a good trade.

Happy Friday Night Party Night!

Melody said...

Crazy how much can change in three years, huh? And what a blessing that it only gets better!
3 years ago I was newly pregnant with Michael, I HAD NO KIDS! I did not know the joy that was to come and now here I am, about to pop with baby #2! (and looking a lot older by the way, am I the only one this happened to? Cause you look great!)
I love the pics you put up, your boys are too cute (and now I realize, getting big!)
have a great friday night party night!