Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Watch out, he's a biter!

Wes' teeth are sprouting just as quickly as the weeds in my backyard. Funny thing is, his 'fangs' came in before his (top) two front teeth. Precautionary steps need to be taken when holding him. One second he's smiling at you sweetly, and before you even have time to block his feline-like grip, he's chomping deeply into your shoulder.

It hurts....trust me, I know.

I finally caught a picture of his toothy grin as he was swinging from Pa John's swing. (Yes, it really is Pa John's swing. It's on loan to the boys. It hangs from our front porch and I couldn't survive without it. I actually wish I had five.....imagine the freedom I'd have.)



Look at those pictures....
Watch your step, Edward. There's a new vampire in town.

And this one is MUCH CUTER!!!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Ry's fangs came on first, too. I was actually kind of sad when his front teeth popped through. Cute pictures-can't wait to see the boys in a few weeks!

Kristin said...

Rachael got her fangs first, too! I thought those front two would never come in.