Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Baby Logan
Logan-Age 1
LOGAN

BOGAN

LOGIE BOGIE

BOGIE-BOY

BOGALISH

LISHY-LOU

LICIOUS

Just seconds after you were born, holding you for the first time, Dee said, "Look, he has dimples!"

Ahhhh, a baby with dimples, I thought. This will be my quiet & calm boy who will waste the day away snuggled with his mama until he is forced to start school.

Boy was I wrong.

Dimples mean trouble, and you have two!

Forget quiet or calm, we wouldn't have you any other way. Your energy, spunk, enthusiasm, curiosity and zest for life is infectious.

Happy birthday, little man. We love you to the moon and stars and back again.

Love,

Mommy, Daddy, Evan, Luke, Jack, & Wes

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Logan!

Meg said...

Did everything go well? I tried calling, but couldn't get through! Please let him know that i said happy b-day!
Love you guys!

Danielle Roe said...

Happy birthday Logan! (We have a two-dimpled trouble-maker, too!)

Unknown said...

Logan, I tried to leave you this comment last week but it wouldn't let me. You have the most precious face ever! We hope you had a great birthday.
Love,
Brian, Amber & Boys