Here we go.
Thing #1- I was cleaning the bathroom yesterday morning and (as per my bathroom cleaning routine) sprayed Lysol on all necessities as I left the room. You know, just in case I missed a germ or two. Keep all comments regarding OCD to yourself, I'm a work in progress. Anyway, to make a long story short, I ingested Lysol. Yes, it's true. Somehow or another I ate Lysol. (The taste stayed in my mouth all day long) Seeing as I did not deliberately spray it directly in there, I could only come up with one probable cause as to why I single handedly (but accidentally) disinfected my mouth.
My theory?
My horrible, embarrassing theory?
I must be a mouth breather. Please, friends, tell me I don't walk around all day like this:
I need reassurance....or honesty. Whichever you can provide. Thanks.On to Thing #2-Our cottonwood tree in our back yard is in the midst of ruining our lives for the last time. We can't sleep with the windows open. Our yard looks like it has a fresh coat of snow. The boys took popsicles outside yesterday which were immediately transformed into popsicles with fur coats. It's disgusting. It's heinous (love that word). And it's soon to be OVER! Hurray for chainsaws. These pictures only shed a glimpse of what we're dealing with. (Look at poor Lukey sneezing as he tries to play.)


Thing #3- Wes is pulling himself up and standing whenever he can. No further explanation needed with this rant. My life is over.

Love to all my peeps,
Amy


2 comments:
You do dance like Napoleon.
Sweet Wes!! He's going to be running before you know it!
Post a Comment