The little monster learned two new new tricks this week that I know you're dying to hear about.
Trick number one~
Sit up in your crib as soon as you wake from your nap.
Greet mommy with this
Trick number two~
Insist on holding a spoon while you are being fed.

Throw an immediate fit if you aren't given one within two seconds.
Throw another fit when Mommy refuses to let you crawl with a seven inch spoon in your mouth. She's wicked that way.
There you have it, our little monster.
PS-Have you noticed the amazingly fabulous pictures of the boys over there on the right? My wonderful neighbor and BFF, Lucy, took them last weekend. She's incredible. Don't even think about asking me for her contact information. I'm not willing to share.
OK, maybe I'll share.....reluctantly.


4 comments:
Look at that V.
Love ya kid!
the pictures ARE cute - I love reading all of your funny stories on here. Have to get together soon!
He's so cute! Do you give him one spoon to hold while you feed him with another one? That worked with Rach for awhile.
And I love your new sidebar pics, too!
Wes is so dang cute!! Can't wait to love on him on person in just a few weeks! The kids' pics are great - love that Evan is growing his hair out...
Post a Comment