Friday Night Party Night's Newest Member,
LOGAN.

He's on our bed as I type, crunching through his second bowl of Jiffy Pop.
Tonight's movie is Star Wars Attack Of The Clones.
Not sure he'll be granted an invitation to stay all night long, but for now he's fitting right in.
May the force be with us.
PS-Why does it seem as if my children are the only kids who insist on 'tagging' their skin with markers, paint, and other miscellaneous art supplies? We do have paper in the house, and I encourage them to use it.
Comments?
Suggestions?
Let's have an open forum...
(As always, happy Friday Night Party Night!)


2 comments:
You need the force with you if little Logan is joining Friday Night Party Night. And by the way, it looks to me like he has marker on his tongue, so who needs paper? I have to admit that I like his choice in colors!
Maybe your kids have more artistic abilities than most and see all surfaces as a canvas! Um, what did you do with you hair????
Post a Comment