Monday, March 23, 2009

Brace Yourself...

I've taken 218 pictures since my camera has been sickly. Today I decided I would force my camera into submission and make it transfer my pictures to our computer. I tightly squeezed the USB cord into a ball in my fist. Then I plugged it in and promised to never hurt it again if it would kindly fork over my photos. I prayed for a miracle and a miracle happened. Good things don't usually come with anger and frustration.

Today must be my lucky day.

Here's a photo summary of our life the last few weeks. Prepare for picture overload. Feel free to X out at any point in which you've seen enough of my kids' mugs.


Batman made yet another appearance during breakfast the other morning. He swooped down to the kitchen table wearing his trusty cape and stripey undies. He flies faster without the added weight of pants.



Evan's favorite thing to do is lie in the crib with baby Wes and read to him. I love to listen to them. Evan is an amazing brother.

(PS-this monitor also doubles as a spy cam. I highly recommend it to all mothers with small children.)

Dear Gerber,

May I introduce your new baby.



Wes' favorite time of day. What a good mom. I painted a smiley on his 'privacy' (as the boys call it) so he won't be embarrassed should this picture one day find it's way to his high school yearbook.


Logan prefers to drink the water before it even enters the tub.


Big brother helping little brother with his new I-pod from Dee, Papa, Mommy & Daddy.


Jack told me the other day that 'We're best fwiends 'cuz we bowf have gween eyes'....he makes a great best friend.

Luke had a very in-depth discussion with a chicken at the farm last week. Not sure what they talked about, but it was serious, and I noticed the chicken interrupted more than once.


Logan at the farm. He preferred the donkey, but was confused to find that Shrek wasn't with his sidekick.

I love taking pictures like this and changing the color to sepia. You could have the world's most crappiest (my apologies to Pocky for saying crap) shot and it looks 100 times better if you change it to sepia. Unless of course you are my BFF, Lucy. In that case, you could be blindfolded and every picture turns out perfectly. You should see the pictures of her family's recent trip to the beach. (I'd post one here, but due to copyright infringement and a highly regarded friendship, I must ask for her permission first.) Lucy's photography business is taking off and she's only doing 2 shoots per month. Oh, how I wish she could somehow fit our family in this summer and take some candid shots of us with the Colorado scenery as a background.

Was that subtle enough?

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'm so glad you got your camera to cooperate! I've missed seeing pictures of the boys!