Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Fever....

Spring has sprung (or at least it's beginning to).


We went to Target today to buy......ummmm.....I can't quite remember what we actually went there for specifically, but I do know that we bought the biggest container of bubbles known to man. A few other items accidentally slipped into our cart as well. A pair of 'Mario Kart' pajamas, two sun hats, a pair of 'Hulk' pajamas, and two bucket and shovel sets for digging in the sand.


Note to Derek: No, they didn't need the new jammies, but they "weawy" wanted them! I'm using my blog to warn you in advance, so that you can push through your anger while you're still at work and come home to us all bright and shiny!


We came home from our shopping adventure and packed lunches in our favorite old school (metal) lunchboxes that Uncle Dec and Aunt Lorie bought for us. We loaded the stroller and headed to the park. It was bliss.


The thermometer outside says it's 74 degrees. There is no greater happiness to a boy than warm weather and the promise of summer. Soon we'll be catching bugs and amphibians galore.


I can't wait.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I do the same thing at Target. My wants over-power my needs!

declan said...

Target equals:

A) Marital Bliss
B) Divorce Court
C) A nice distraction so I can watch Hockey

Answer: C. Which leads to A, which can lead to B if there is too much Target.