Thursday, March 12, 2009

March, 2005

Derek has spent several hours over the past few days backing up all of our pictures from our old computer. I think we have around 6000 or so. I have spent most of today reminiscing.

Here's a look at our family in March of 2005.

Can you believe it? We only had two kids! This picture was taken on Easter Sunday. Derek flew out later that afternoon for a two-week business trip to Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii. What horrible places to have clientele!


Now it's time to vote. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I'd like to lighten things up a bit. I'm also trying to grow my hair back out. I've had SEVERAL hairstyles over the past few years. Tell me what you think I should do....I need advice. To color or not to color. To cut or not to cut.


That is the question.......

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked your cut so I'm no help there but I would say lighten up since we are heading into spring! :)

Dee said...

What a great picture. Who would have thought at the time that Evan and Luke would be blessed with three little brothers to make their family complete. It is amazing to watch how loving and caring they are as the big brothers in the family.

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee said...

And as for the hair, keep the length (just a trim) and very subtle highlights to brighten it up - no all over color.

declan said...

I agree with all previous posts - we're heading into spring, so a little lighter on the color. And just a trim with the length.

declan said...

ps that was Lorie, not Dec.

declan said...

I say go with the Glen Plake Mowhawk. Then you would TRULY be the coolest mom.


PS, this WAS Declan.

Melody said...

I just have to say, your brother cracks me up. Ok, I agree with everyone else, keep the length, just a trim and go lighter, again, cause we are going into spring. Whatever you decide to do, you will look great! Love the pic, time flies, huh?