Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play Date Of All Play Dates!

Today we hosted a play date. The boys were so excited, and waited all morning for their friends to arrive. (They're really cousins, but the whole first cousin, once removed/second cousin, twice removed thing confuses me.) More importantly, they're family!

Here's the guest list:

Amber
Brandon
Justin
Tristan
Baby Bate
Melody
Michael
Matthew
And one puppy

Between the three of us, we have 10 boys. Wow. The testosterone was rampant.

The boys played, ate popsicles, and played some more.

It was a play date with only one minor glitch.....

It's ultra windy today and our 10' basketball hoop fell on Amber's car.

To Amber-I feel terrible about what happened. Please come back and play.

Preferably on a day less windy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, don't even worry about it, I haven't been. We had fun and too bad I forgot to take pictures. darn it!