
A time to romp, a time to play.
In PJ's and sweats we'll stay all day.
The forecast is out, it's message is clear.
16 inches of snow soon will be here!
We brothers will wrestle, we'll do as we please.
Get dressed? NOT TODAY!
Homework? DON'T TEASE!
Our snow boots are lined up, our mittens are waiting.
Mom's baking cookies, a movie is playing.
We've waited all year, it's finally here!
Happy snow day to you!
Love,
The Olivas Crew!


4 comments:
I would say I am envious but we both know that would be a lie... I mean, really, it's spring! I know you & your boys love it though so I hope you have a fun day! I'm off to dig out some shorts for my boys so we can enjoy our warm weather!
And cute poem!
Hope you guys had lots of fun! We are consoling ourselves with 60-70 degree temps and green grass.
;o}
do you have some pics of the snow?
Post a Comment