For a craft yesterday, the boys decided to paint. I set them up with all of the necessary supplies, and left for a few minutes to tidy things up throughout the house. As I returned, I noticed Luke's wonderful masterpiece, and complemented him. Jack was deep in concentration, but his paper was still pristine and white.
The conversation went like this:
"Jack, why aren't you painting?"
"I AM painting!"
"Painting what?"
"My belly. Look at the smiley face I made, mama!"
Then he turned around to show me. Call it what you want, but I think it's brilliant. To paint a face upside down, but have it right side up for the rest of the world to view is not an easy task! Conventional canvasses are not for Jack.


Our little environmentalist.
Happy Friday Night Party Night!


4 comments:
So creative! I miss the boys, come see us! You should come visit Presidents day weekend!
We'd have to hitch-hike in order to pay for it. Probably not a safe way to travel with children.
That's talent if I ever saw it! I love the new picture of the boys at the top-right. What punks!
He is very creative!! Why is he the one that always is painted and different colors??? Maybe he'll be the next Monet!!!
Love you guys
Post a Comment