Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome To My World.

Last night after dinner, I sat on the carpet in our reading room and watched the boys wrestle. Wrestling is as much a necessity in our house as food & water. The boys held their very own contest to see who could catch the most air off of my reading chair, and who could 'pin a brother' for three seconds. I've been invited to wrestle once or twice. Most recently, however, I've been uninvited, and told that I "don't do it right."

(Maybe if I had my own pair of Jeff Hardy armbands, I'd be more proficient.)


No hard feelings. I'm perfectly content with my assignment as photographer.


BEHOLD WWE SMACKDOWN - OLIVAS STYLE





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Smackdown fun!!

Does anyone ever read in the reading room? It looks more like a WWE arena by these pics... ;)

Amy said...

Yes, Kristen, I meant to write that they do read in the room. It's a multipurpose room. :)