
It's Mardi Gras. A time the Columbia Encyclopedia says is 'the last opportunity for merrymaking and excessive indulgence in food and drink before the solemn season of fasting.' I'm looking through my cupboards, in search of something to feast on, but my cupboards are lacking in the indulgence department. Tonight will have to be a Dairy Queen night. Any day designated for feasting shall not be wasted.
In past years, Derek and I have given up a wide variety of things for Lent. Some include coffee, Pepsi, ALL sweets, etc., etc. (notice the food trend). Who knows what will be given up this year. I've still got 9 hours to think it over. One thing, however, will remain......
Merrymaking.





2 comments:
Such cute pictures of your boys!
Your house always looks like its a good time, I'm coming over! LOL
I am giving up dieting for Lent, is that missing the point?
Happy Merrymaking!
Post a Comment