
Only 5 more days until Valentine's Day! I LOVE Valentine's Day.
I LOVE that it's Evan's birthday.
I LOVE leaving Valentine's goodies for our boys on the kitchen table, the same way my mom left them for my brother and me.
I LOVE helping the boys create their Valentine's mailboxes for school.
I LOVE giving and receiving Valentine's cards.
I LOVE decorating the house for Valentine's Day.
I LOVE Valentine's candy.
I LOVE Valentine's candy.
I LOVE dreaming about the days of past when Derek and I could go out on the town for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner without a moments notice.
Even more so, I LOVE the 5 reasons why we prefer to dine in.
Speaking of LOVE and hearts, I have to share with you one of my most prized-possessions. It's the 'Heart Art' that my super-fabulous ultrasound technician, Linda, made for me when I was preggers with Wes. She took a reading of his heartbeat, and beautifully colored it. She framed it with his name, and the date the heartbeat was 'captured'. Each and every time I go into Wes' room, I look at it. It fills my heart with an overwhelming sense of LOVE.

If you live in Colorado, and you are (or will be) expecting, I highly recommend you visit Linda. Not only does she create these wonderful treasures, but she has pictures of Matthew McConaughey (along with other hotties) posted on her ceiling for your utmost comfort and enjoyment. Here's her web site: http://babyheartart.com/


2 comments:
I love this picture!! It's amazing!
I like Valentines day too! I love all of the hearts everywhere!!
AND that it's Evan's birthday!! CRAZY!!!
Love you guys!
That really is an amazing piece of art! How creative! You really have the best Drs., techs, etc - you should feel lucky!!
Post a Comment