Life With Five Boys
Wow, thanks for the wonderful tribute! I could have done without a couple of those pics though! Thanks, I love you too!
I agree totally Priceless! (from a fellow c_jane blog stalker)
Nice one! I love the mullet! No way I can top that birthday post so I'm just going to put a link to it...
I think I'm going to bring back the mullet.
Such a fun post Amy! Loved all those pictures.Declan if you bring the mullet back we will disown you as a brother in law. Just sayin'.
Oh man. I wish I had some photos like that of my husband. I need a t-shirt with his horse picture on it.Happy Birtday, Declan.
Celia,T-shirts are $15.00 plus S&H. Let me know if you would like to place an order!
Happy Birthday, Son of Mine,Amy, what a tribute. Declan, I would like the T-shirt.I have the best kids in the world,Love,Dad
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow, thanks for the wonderful tribute! I could have done without a couple of those pics though!
Thanks, I love you too!
I agree totally Priceless! (from a fellow c_jane blog stalker)
Nice one! I love the mullet! No way I can top that birthday post so I'm just going to put a link to it...
I think I'm going to bring back the mullet.
Such a fun post Amy! Loved all those pictures.
Declan if you bring the mullet back we will disown you as a brother in law. Just sayin'.
Oh man. I wish I had some photos like that of my husband. I need a t-shirt with his horse picture on it.
Happy Birtday, Declan.
Celia,
T-shirts are $15.00 plus S&H. Let me know if you would like to place an order!
Happy Birthday, Son of Mine,
Amy, what a tribute. Declan, I would like the T-shirt.
I have the best kids in the world,
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment