Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Excuse Me?

This morning I walked out of our bathroom to find 4 of my 5 boys watching Spongebob Squarepants on my bed. (For the record, let me state that I do not understand the appeal of that particular cartoon. However, it's a favorite in this house....weird) I had just finished putting on my makeup, and was giving my wet hair a few minutes to air dry before succumbing to the dreadful 10 minutes it takes to blow dry. As I stood at my dresser, I heard this:
"Whoa, Mom! Did you know you have the exact same hairstyle as
THE GREAT KHALI!?
That is SO cool!"

Now, in case I have you wondering who The Great Khali is, here's a picture:

It's only been a few weeks since he told me I was prettier than this guy:


I need a makeover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST POST EVER!!!!
HANDS DOWN!

Lorie said...

Nice!! He cracks me up!!

declan said...

which one said it?

Amy said...

Do you even need to ask? Evan, of course!

Kristin said...

I think our kids are around to keep us humble... Rachael keeps asking why I have such a big bottom.

Probably you and I would be raving egomaniacs without our kids to keep us in line.

:)