Friday, February 13, 2009

Call A Publisher...

Evan LOVES to write. He can frequently be found assembling his latest publishing with construction paper and a bind with no less than 20 staples.
I thought I'd share with you two of his latest books.
(What you read here is exactly how it appears in his book. I did not edit in any way)
_____________________________________________________________
DAD
By Evan Olivas
This book is dedcetced to dad.
My dad has a black berry and a bible book.
He works at Jeppsen. He helps the pilots.
My dad has a brother named Dan.
My dad has a wife named Amy.
My dad has 5 boys.
My dad has a ring on his hand that got stuck.
My dad is a strong man. He goes running every morning.
My dad is 37 years old. He LOVES the Broncos.
MY DAD IS GREAT!
About the Author: I'm a great kid. I'm 7 years old and fast.
___________________________________________________
Mom
By Evan Olivas
Copyright date 12/2/08
this book is dedcetced to Mom.
My mom is 33 years old. She has 5 great children.
She has a dad that is married to a persen called Annette. She has white skin just like my mom. My mom has a husband called Derek. He is my Dad.
My Mom has a lot to do each day. My Mom has a Pepsi every night.
My Mom has a book called twilight. My Mom has a pink blackberry.
My mom is a great mom!!!
About the Author: I'm 7 years old and 48 inches tall.
____________________________________________________
HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY NIGHT EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

declan said...

That is the best book I have ever read!

Lorie said...

I love the "About the Author". And I want to know more about this ring that is "stuck" on Derek...is that really what he thinks of his wedding band?? I keep reading the stories & keep laughing!

Lorie said...

Also, I want to know what you put in your pepsi that you have at night. I'm pretty sure at the end of your busy day it's not just Pepsi...