Life With Five Boys
What great memories of an action packed year!
What great pics!! I hope your 2009 is as fun filled as your 2008! (BTW, where's the Obama pics??) Those were some good ones too.
It's nice looking back but sad at the same time to see how much the kiddos have grown up! I keep telling mine to just stop growing - they are find right where they are but they don't listen! Thanks for sharing these moments in time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What great memories of an action packed year!
What great pics!! I hope your 2009 is as fun filled as your 2008! (BTW, where's the Obama pics??) Those were some good ones too.
It's nice looking back but sad at the same time to see how much the kiddos have grown up! I keep telling mine to just stop growing - they are find right where they are but they don't listen! Thanks for sharing these moments in time.
Post a Comment