Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alphabet Soup...

Yesterday in preschool, the kids made a picture of 'Alphabet Soup' using letter-shaped pasta. This is Luke's bowl of soup.
I sense a parent/teacher conference heading straight for me.

(No, Pa John & Uncle Dec, this does not mean he's gifted)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm still laughing!!

Anonymous said...

okay, that kid can hang out with my ANYTIME! hilarious... remind me to tell you Caroline's preschool beer story sometime...

Anonymous said...

Luke,
You are very gifted. I love beer soup. I also, love beer with soup, and beer with football, and beer with just beer and.....
Pa/John

Lorie said...

I'm laughing so hard!! That's the Madden genes shining through!

declan said...

mmmmmmmmmm. Beeeeeeer.


Is an "atta boy" inappropriate in this situation?

Lauren O'Fallon said...

I taught him everything he knows...

Melody said...

Oh my gosh! I think that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

you better get a lawyer! haha, i love kids!