Friday, December 12, 2008

Fightin' Friday


Today was the day I had planned on starting a new blogging tradition - 'Flashback Friday.' I stole the idea from Kristen, who didn't mind sharing.

At 6:00 this morning, I changed my mind.

Evan and Luke woke up fighting. Their sibling rivalry is at an all time high,
and it needs to STOP!
Hence my new title, Fightin' Friday.
(with a little flashback thrown in for giggles)

This morning I gave the 'Santa will bring gifts for your three little brothers, but not you' lecture. I don't think it worked, because as soon as I finished my shpeel, Evan bashed Luke.

HARD.

I know most of you have already seen this picture (one too many times, I'm sure),
but it's perfect for today's theme.

Flashback to May, 2008.

And to think they call it the Happiest Place On Earth.....

Santa, if you're reading this, you can bring me gifts instead of the boys.
I have been really good.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I love that picture! It makes me laugh everytime!

Kristin said...

That picture is so great!

I hope Santa brings you everything you want. And more.

declan said...

Get them boxing gloves and let them settle it their own way......