Saturday, August 16, 2008

So nice to meet you!!



Hello Everyone!


Let me introduce myself- My name is Weston Madrill Olivas. I joined the Olivas Fraternity yesterday morning @ 10:22 AM. What a long journey! I weighed a whopping 6.4 pounds and I'm 19.25 inches long. Mommy's DR said I'm a big boy for someone who was born at 36 weeks! The nurses were bugging and poking me too much in the hospital, so Mommy and I skipped out one day early. I am happy to be home getting to know Daddy and my adoring brothers. They love to feed me, hold me, kiss me, sing to me, and fight over who held me the longest. They even help to change my diaper when I am poopy! Here are two pictures for now and Mommy promises to send more as soon as she can. I love you all and can't wait to meet you!


Sincerely,

Wes

6 comments:

Lorie said...

I think Wes wants to come live with me in Ca - at least until he's old enough to start talking back...

Lorie said...

Also...up and blogging already?! Impressive! Of course you have done this newborn thing 4 times before!

Lorie said...

And one more...please tell me that's the blanket I made, like, 2 or 3 babies ago! If it is, don't worry little Wes! Your new blanket and burpies will be there by Tuesday (and something for those big boys, too)!

declan said...

Wow, he is so cute! Wes, Uncle Dec will be there to see you soon, and to teach you something that will make your mommy proud!

Al said...

Wes, Uncle Al is looking forward to spoiling you and thwarting your parents every efforts to keep you on the straight and narrow. PARTY ON!!!!! Oh, and Luke, don't forget that I loaded your pockets with Dee's candy...better empty them. I don't think it will hold up in the wash as well as bologna does.

Anonymous said...

My babies from Amy and Derek are: Sugar Cookie, Jelly Bean, Gumdrop, and Peanut. The final baby and perfect child is.......Drumroll......Creme Brulee! Pocky loves you all.