
For weeks now, I've been carefully studied by my boys and compared to other pregnant women we see in public. As always, I am told that I am bigger than whoever they are referring to at the time. They're kids...they're my kids...they don't mean any harm...I am thankful for their honesty, for they are sure to lose some of it as they get older. (These are the comforting little thoughts I tell myself in my head.) This morning, Logan came into our bathroom and looked at me with sparkling eyes and a smile that would resemble a child on Christmas morning. "BALLOON!" He shrieked.....pointing at my belly. Balloons are one of Logan's favorite things, and he couldn't understand why I wouldn't give 'mine' to him. Trust me, little man, if I could give you my balloon, I would in a heartbeat. Mommy appreciates your honesty.


3 comments:
I'm certain you are an absolutely adorable pregnant mommy! :o)
Laughing so hard!! He's going to be really disappointed when he finds out it's just a baby on the end of the string... Rumors of your big belly have made it all the way to CA--I want to see pics!
Kristen-Thank you for your kind words. However, if you saw my belly, you yourself may be inclined to shout "balloon"!
Lorie-Who is spreading rumors about me? (unfortunately, they're true) Sorry, no pics. My camera doesn't have panoramic capabilities.
Post a Comment