My Aunt Lorie is the greatest! She sent us a box last week with lots of goodies! She made me my very own set of burpies, so that I wouldn't have to use the recycled ones from the past 8 years. Mine are all fresh and new, and Mommy says they're the cutest batch ever! She also made me an adorable blanket that even has my name embroidered on it! I use it every day! My most favorite gift, however, was the two onesies that say "Weston Reserve" on the front.....how creative is that? If you are reading this and feeling lost, here's why I will always have a connection with Napa Valley, California.....no, it's not because Mommy loves wine.
After Logan was born, Mommy and Daddy decided four little boys completed their family and they decided to take their FIRST EVER trip without kids. They went to Napa Valley for the weekend, and I came home with them! Well, I didn't exactly make my appearance until 11 days ago, but you get the idea.....I hope. Anyway, I love my new shirts, Aunt Lorie. Here's a picture of me wearing one of them...
PS-My big brothers say thank you for their gifts too! Love, Wes
2 comments:
Good job Aunt Lorie!
And so cute the "Weston Reserve.." I love that!
I'm glad you like them, Wes! I love you, too!
Post a Comment