Because I love washing sheets 3 times per week.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Today I....
...Woke with a snuggly boy at my side. A snuggly, WET boy at my side.
...Searched high and low for stickers for my children. Because Mommy's stickers (A.K.A. postage stamps) are quite expensive.
...Allowed this child to color on his face. Because he was quiet, the marker was washable, and the time he took allowed me to fix a meal.
...Contemplated, but find myself still wondering why kitchen tables are more comfy than couches or chairs.
...Did my best to talk my husband out of an upcoming business trip to Pittsburgh. Because we need him more than U.S. Airways does.
...Ate my LAST Dove Dark Chocolate With Almonds. Because I needed it and it gets me through the day. Wishing I had a Dove delivery fairy that would come to the house once a week. Really, is that too much too ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hadn't actually clicked onto your blog (not just seen it in my google reader) for awhile... love that photo of the feet (STILL) and the backdrop! I may have to copy. :) Was gonna say though - dark dove chocolate, my fave too. And it most definitely helps me get through the days... don't know why, but it does! :)
Post a Comment