Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween at last...

Here are some pictures of our 5 little men on fright night.

Wes-The Skunk (AKA-The Little Stinker)
Logan-The UPS man who was afraid of the music coming from our yard.

Jack-The Power Ranger who was afraid to "Twick or tweet in the dark."

Trying our best (and not succeeding) in capturing a group shot.

Evan-Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe and Luke-Spongebob Smileypants

Jack perked up as soon as he saw his girlfriend.

The UPS man and the Skunk didn't quite understand why Mom and Dad were encouraging door-to-door begging for candy....but they didn't complain.

Once the skunk had the routine figured out, he wasted no time and RAN to the next house.
Today we began the process of dismantling and packing away all things Halloweenish. The boys (and I) are sad. Who says November 2 is too soon to bring out the Christmas decorations?

3 comments:

Lorie said...

The little stinker just may be my favorite! I have no doubt the x-mas decorations will be up in no time!

Anonymous said...

AMY! Michael was the UPS man too! How funny! He insisted on being that. LOVE all the costumes and pics! And no, I donty think its too early for christmas decorations, we already have christmas music playing here. :)

Kristin said...

Love the way you guys throw yourselves into Halloween! Cute pictures of your boys.

Bring on Christmas! :)