Monday, November 30, 2009

Ask me.

Ask me what's for dinner and I'll never be able to give you an answer until an hour before we eat.

Ask me how many cups of coffee and/or tea I've had today and I'll tell you it's too many to count.

Ask me where all 5 of my children are this very second and surely I'll be able to tell you their exact GPS location.....I think.

Ask me if my Christmas shopping is done and I very well may knock you down.

Ask me anything.....most times I know the answer.

Now think outside of the box. Ask me if garbage disposals will grind up a solid drinking glass.

They will. This I know for sure.

Ask me how a drinking glass was nestled deep into our disposal and I will refer your question to Logan. This he knows for sure.

Ask me how long it will take to stick your hand down the disposal and piece by piece, remove the shards of glass. I will tell you it takes a long, long time. Almost all day, in fact.

And if you ever need a recommendation on garbage disposals, go ahead....ask me. I'll recommend 'The Badger.' It's one powerful S.O.B.

2 comments:

Your Man said...

Yep, it's gotta be Bogie. A funny joke on Mom for him I'm sure.

Kristin said...

Hey! We have the Badger! It is truly awesome.

Thank Logan for testing out a drinking glass for me, so I won't have to do it myself.

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!