Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Letter Writing...

Luke's teacher gave him his first homework assignment to work on while off-track for three weeks.

Practice writing your name. Use a 'BIG LETTER' first and use 'LITTLE LETTERS' for the rest of your name. Practice writing your last initial using a 'BIG LETTER.'

He's been practicing like CRAZY. In the steam on the shower door, with sidewalk chalk, on a dry-erase board, with mud in the mud hole he and his brothers created over the past several days.

While wiping off our kitchen table last night, I found his latest practice location,

The surface of our kitchen table. Inscribed with his lucky rock.



The U is a little too small and the K could use a bit of perfection.
I'm giving him this kitchen table for his wedding present.

4 comments:

Your Man said...

I'd take away privileges if I wasn't so impressed by his ambition. Good job Duke!

Anonymous said...

You're way ahead of us on the homework front - and in the wedding gift giving department, too! ;)

Lorie said...

Oh, Amy...

I don't even know what to say...

You seem to be a good sport about it...

And the wedding gift is a great idea. I think Ryan will get the couch with his graffiti..

Lorie said...

And I love the picture at the top of your blog! So cute!!