Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shampoo Bottles and Other Souvenirs...


One year ago today, Derek and I were flying home from our weekend getaway in Napa Valley. We had just had our fourth (and final) child, and decided we deserved a tiny vacation. We had a wonderful time wine tasting, dining, and shopping in Napa and Sonoma. Our three night stay went way too fast, and before we knew it, it was time to pack up and head home. Our suitcases were packed with Napa-ish souvenirs of all sorts - Wine bottles, corkscrews, coasters, wine bottle holders, Christmas ornaments, stocking stuffers, etc., etc.

We spent a fortune on trinkets and gifts.

Little did we know, one souvenir came free with our overpriced lodging package.

And I don't know what I'd do without him...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best souvenir ever for sure. what a blessing. i love his shirt! :)

Lorie said...

We're all glad you took that trip to Napa and brought home Wes!

Kristin said...

And I love that you named him Weston!