Friday, December 5, 2008

It's The Little Things...

Remember the joy you felt as a child when you received a new pair of snow boots each season? Did you wear them day in and day out, outside and inside, during waking and sleeping hours? Did you wear them with just your undies, so that no other article of clothing could possibly outshine your new kicks?

I Thought so.

This weekend, as you fight the crowds to complete (or, as in my case, to start) your holiday shopping, remember life's simple pleasures.

Here's hoping this weekend brings you the same joy that only a
new pair of snow boots can bring.


(Happy Friday Night Party Night!)


5 comments:

Lorie said...

I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture of Braden - only he's wearing his rain boots (same difference here in CA, right?)! Too cute, Jack!

declan said...

Are those Calvin Kliene's? Geese get the kid some underoos!

I still remember wearing my boots with my undies like it was yesterday. Oh, wait, it was yesterday.

Lorie said...

I probably have a picture of that, too. But you wouldn't want to see it...

Dee said...

That's my Jack. What a boy!

Lauren O'Fallon said...

I am desperately in love with that little boy.