Friday, December 12, 2008

He's Crafty...


I just looked at our mantel and had to show the world how beautiful it is. My ever-so-talented Dad built it from scratch. He cut all of those bazillion little squares and spacers for the dental molding and glued them on one at a time.
(pretty impressive)

Dad ran off and got married in October. Or, as Evan would say, 'He found a woman.'

I miss his craftiness.

Dad-if you're reading this, please come back to Colorado. I need some shelves.

Love, Amy
(Yes, I realize that one stocking is nameless. Wes, Mommy will try to get it done before Christmas, little man.)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I love having your dad around for the same reason!

John - I have a few projects for you here, too!

The decorations look beautiful! Great job!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful mantel! I would photograph it, too.

When 'Pa John' is finished in CA and CO, can you send him to KY? I'm sure there are a dozen things I could have him help with here!