Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Makes Us Sleepy...





It's Monday. I have one million things to do before we leave for California on Thursday. Packing for 7, cleaning and keeping up with housework, grocery shopping, meal-making, tackling my pre-trip to do list. I woke up with a vengeance this morning. I was ready to face the world...and accomplish my chores. Where did the day go? At best, I've 'maintained' today. Nothing extracurricular has happened. But guess what DID happen? I managed to get 4 boys sleeping at the same time. Miracle....plain and simple. A definite first, and maybe a last. For now, everything else can wait. Mommy has quiet time! Here are the pictures to prove it....
*Trying my best to avoid waking Logan (my most sensitive sleeper), I opted NOT to take a picture of him sleeping. This one of him with his head stuck in Luke's butterfly net (taken Saturday) will suffice. No, that is not a smile, he's upset and crying. And, yes, Mommy had to take one picture before she rescued him.

No comments: