Venturing out into the public world is not an easy thing to do. My baby, Gang Of Seven, will soon be moved to the back burner, but not forgotten.
As I made my announcement last week, I was vastly approached by someone who wanted the opportunity to take over this little blog of mine.
Although he's no stranger (he's actually my husband), it feels as though I'm making a deal with Rumpelstiltskin. Not good. I've created a list of rules by which he must follow or his blogging rights will be revoked at warp speed. They are:
You may not change the title, subtitle, layout, arrangement, colors, font, links, sidebar elements, pictures or background design of this blog.
All blog entries must first be approved by moi before they are published.
You must write about how amazing I am. (this is non-negotiable)
In addition, I reserve the right to add to or amend these guidelines without prior warning.
So here you go, hon. Have at it. Stay within your boundaries and no one shall get hurt.
PS-I changed the background to make it a little less flowery and feminine. I want you to be as comfy as possible during your visit. See how nice I am? I love you too.
****I am still in dire need of an amazing title for the new blog. Keep the suggestions coming, they have been wonderful. I'm thinking something farm-like would be grand.......try to stick with that theme, please. Many thanks!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment