Gang Of Seven is about to retire.
Im opening a new blog. Something more public, less personal, with no pictures....just thoughts.
Writing clears my head and these days I need all the clearing I can get.
So....any ideas for a new blog title? If I like your idea, can I steal it? If I pick your title, you just may win something. It will fabulous, I promise.
-A
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"Gang Of Seven is about to retire."
Not so fast. With your permission, perhaps Mr Olivas could give it a go, with a different take on our wonderfully crazy life. One thing though...I think the flowery border will have to go.
Oh my! You would definitely have to write somewhere because your blog is always makes me feel a little more sane and gives me some good laughs. :) Depending what you write about, I've always thought "Mommy Tantrums" would be fun. I'll keep thinking...
I'm confused, what is the new blog about, and why abandon Gang of Seven?
Post a Comment