Friday, April 9, 2010

Worthy Enough For The Louvre.

It's another busy day. I've only had one cup of coffee, which is not nearly enough to even fathom my to-do list for the day. I have lots I'd like to write about, like Tiger Woods' new Nike commercial and other things that make my skin crawl.

Maybe I'll get some writing time later on....maybe.

For now, I leave you with a magnificent piece of art created by Jack.

"Hang this on the fridge!" he demanded. "I drew it for Daddy. It's a picture of a boy going pee pee. He's gonna be so excited!."


Here's hoping today brings you the amount of joy equal to a picture of a boy going pee pee.

2 comments:

Your Man said...

Who needs Da Vinci when you have the Jack-Attack? Our boy is a genius...seriously!

declan said...

the Louvre is not worthy of that!