Dear Blog,
I want to apologize for neglecting you. I hope you didn't take it personally. Things at the Olivas house are crazy, as usual. Evan and Luke are doing their best to enjoy the warm spring days and forget school, while I am stuck inside with schoolwork of my own.
Jack, Logan and Wes spend their days swinging from chandeliers, running naked through the house, beating each other to a pulp, sneaking candy, and making prank phone calls. Whatever keeps them busy.
I am sad that at this point and time, I have no holiday to decorate for. I despise this lag time of nothing to celebrate. (Just in case you were wondering)
So, my dear blog, although I have not treated you kindly for the last month, I hereby promise to add you back into my life....for the time being.
We'll start fresh tomorrow.
See you then,
Amy
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Welcome back babydoll!
Nothing to celebrate? You can decorate for my birthday in 13 days.
Post a Comment