Hello, Thanks for you comment. Oh wow you have 5 boys, that is so awesome!!! I can relate to your craziness. Your new baby is so sweet. Too bad about the expensive and stinky formula. Love the privlege jar idea, might have to borrow it. How old are your boys? You are a busy momma.
Brigitta, My boys are 7, 4, 2, 1 & 6 weeks. It's busy around here. How old are your boys? You are right about the formula - it's stinky!! The privilege jar really works well, I hope you do borrow it! :)
3 comments:
Oh! Poor Wes!
Hello,
Thanks for you comment. Oh wow you have 5 boys, that is so awesome!!! I can relate to your craziness. Your new baby is so sweet. Too bad about the expensive and stinky formula. Love the privlege jar idea, might have to borrow it. How old are your boys? You are a busy momma.
Brigitta, My boys are 7, 4, 2, 1 & 6 weeks. It's busy around here. How old are your boys? You are right about the formula - it's stinky!! The privilege jar really works well, I hope you do borrow it! :)
Post a Comment