Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Month Old!!


Mr. Sneezy and Mr. Happy!!
Happy birthday to me! I'm one month old now, and thought I'd post a few pictures of myself to show you how I've grown! Mommy interviewed me as to what my current 'favorites' are. Here are my answers:

Food~Similac Soy Formula. I tried two others before I decided this one suited me best. Soy rocks, baby! Milk was for the birds....who needs all that extra gas?

Time Of Day~Nighttime! That's when I come ALIVE! Sleep? Now that's a word Mommy and Daddy are very unfamiliar with.

Friends~I have four best friends. Their names are Evan, Luke, Jack & Logan. They still think I'm cool and they love to kiss, hug & hold me.

Football Team~Must you even ask? BRONCOS, OF COURSE! My nice neighbors bought me my very first Broncos outfit, and I think it must be a lucky one. (If you saw the game, you'll agree) I promise to wear it for every game this season. I begged Mommy not to wash it.....wouldn't want to jinx anything.

Sorry, folks....enough questions. I'm getting rather tired and must take a nap or I won't be able to stay awake tonight. I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. I love you all!

Love, (big yawn)

Wes.....ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


1 comment:

Kristin said...

You are so adorable, Wes! I love the Mr Sneezy face.

Great job on the Broncos game, keep up the good work.

;)
Kristin