This is our privilege jar. (Each boy has his own color privilege sticks. (You misbehave, you lose a privilege....Mom & Dad get to choose. It's up to them to earn things back.) The jar is usually pretty full, but today was different. The sticks were flying out of there so quickly, it was hard to keep up.This is the stack of privileges hanging ever so lonely on the fridge. Should I mention ALL of these were taken in a matter of minutes? Can you guess who's color is BROWN? That poor boy lost everything.

And last, but certainly not least, this is the t-shirt I desperately need to order for myself. Any questions?



3 comments:
Luke or Jack??
It was EVAN!!! He's in big trouble!
EVAN!! I was sure it had to be one of the middle boys!! Too funny (for me, since I don't have to deal with it. Sad for you)!
Post a Comment