
I can't believe it's Friday! This week went by so quickly. Evan is home from school on summer break for about 13 more days, and I am loving having all of the boys together!
This week we did our best to keep busy and COOL! I helped the boys build wooden models and they had a blast painting their homemade toys! "We're just like elves!" Evan said. We made an army tank, a tractor, and a pickup truck. Yes, even Mom's can assemble models with their boys!
On Monday, Luke became the proud owner of a Ball Python. Potty training has been a rough road for Luke, and the normal potty training bribes were not enticing to him. We needed to speak straight to his heart. If we would have known a pet snake would have done the trick, he would have been potty trained at 18 months. Anyway, he named his snake Reggie and the whole family is in love with the new arrival. We can only hope the welcome will be this inviting when the baby gets here in two months!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!


2 comments:
Not sure I'll ever be able to sleep at your house again--I never got over that snake that escaped at Round Rock...
Awesome! I cant wait to feed him.
Post a Comment