If you've wondered how my week has been going, think no more. If I wanted to, I could easily omit all text within this post and just show you pictures. In it, you would find that things have been quite normal with the Gang Of Seven.
But writing calms my nerves, so you get text, too. Where shall I begin...?
Let's start with this scenario. I'm running behind my daily schedule (imagine that) and have less than 20 minutes to coax the boys indoors, feed them lunch and get Luke off to school. Let me add that coaxing them in will prove to be next to impossible as it is the first time it's been warm enough to play outside for more than one week.
Lucky for me, they all came the first time I called to them. I can smell trouble from a mile away.
As they approach the back door, I hear a soft, little voice through the open kitchen window...
"Mom, don't be mad. It was an accident."
I open the door and see this:
As the culprit sits tight for further interrogation, he adds....
"You should really be mad at Jack, mom. When I threw the mud on him, he ate it."
But that was nothing compared to what our little angel, Logan, did two nights ago.
No, it wasn't that he colored on the wall and all over our light switch. (That is a daily occurrence.)
Stay tuned. Part two continues tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment