In 2010, I promise to.....
Eat more milkshakes.

Feed more ducks.

Do more lineups. (Much faster than individual interrogation.)

Buy more tubs of worms.
Best way to spend $2.00.

Catch more butterflies.

Make my boys wear ties to church more often.

Try harder not to laugh when my children are crying for me through a glass window.

Explore more.

Chase more bubbles.

Do my best not to cry when things get covered in chocolate.

Try to regain use of my countertops and cookie sheets.

Take more naps in the sun.

Build more forts.

Belly laugh more often.

Read more.

Follow the footprints and
kiss the culprits.
HAPPY 2010!
3 comments:
Amen babydoll!!
The lineup pic takes the cake...hilarious!
That is THE GREATEST BLOG I have ever seen in my life!!!
When I grow up, I will still remember it! I promise!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Evan/boo bear/big boy
Still lurk on your blog...love it! :)
ashley c.
Post a Comment