
Last week Evan held 'Football Training Camp' in our backyard. He created tickets on his computer, which he printed out and gave to Derek and me.His brothers had no choice but to be willing and active participants.
It's something they're quite used to.
We handed our tickets to the short person at the ticket booth (Logan) who happily accepted them....and then crumpled them up.
We were ushered to the bleachers (handmade from piles and piles of rocks).
Some chose to forgo the rocky bleachers for a better view from inside the sandbox.





3 comments:
I love my boys!
I love my babydoll!
I love my life!
GO BRONCOS!
I assume Jack used the washable eye black this time?
P.S. Evan's hair is looking awesome! So glad he's growing it out!
that rocks! you guys have the best stuff going on at your house. I love it!
Post a Comment