9.11.1999 - 9.11.2009~Happy 10 years to us!

According to about.com, the 10th anniversary traditional gift should be none other than tin or aluminum. "The pliability of tin and aluminum is a symbol of how a successful marriage needs to be flexible and durable and how it can be bent without being broken."Some gift suggestions from about.com:
Tin or aluminum paper weight
Antique tin toys
Tin or aluminum wall sconces
Tin snips or cutters
Shaker pie safe with punched tin panels
Antique tin bank
Antique tin toys
Tin or aluminum wall sconces
Tin snips or cutters
Shaker pie safe with punched tin panels
Antique tin bank
Dear Darling Hubby,
Should you decide to follow the lead of about.com and purchase me something made of tin or aluminum for our tenth wedding anniversary, proceed with caution.
I shall break your neck.
Thanks for 10 AMAZING years. I love you!
Me


4 comments:
Maybe a tin container to place your nice & new diamond? Happy 10!!
Happy 10th!! What a milestone. Loved seeing your wedding pics!
I got diamonds for our 10th... hope yours is just as good. Or at least not aluminum, anyway.
Oh, I thought the book said linoleum, not aluminum. Kind of makes that linoleum upgrade I purchased on the double wide meaningless.
Love you too babydoll! 10 years...wow, what a ride so far!
Happy anniversary! Love the wedding pix! So cute! :)
Post a Comment